If you move

If You Move

You must fill out a new Voter Registration Card if you are new to Prospect. You may also use this form to change your address within town.  

The application is available by calling the Registrars of Voters Office at (203) 758-4461 x 119 or 127. You may also download the applicationhere, which can be mailed to: 

Registrars of Voters
36 Center Street
Prospect CT 06712